Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Swagbucks

I started using Swagbucks as my search engine, mainly as an experiment.  I'm curious how many points I can accumulate before our Disney vacation, which will hopefully be in 2 more years.  For those of you not familiar with Swagbucks, it's a search engine site that awards "bucks" at random on the searches you perform.  You can also earn "bucks" by answering the daily poll, or watching videos (around 2 - 3 minutes - you have to watch 10 to be able to bank the "bucks" but you can spread that out over time or do it multiple times a day), playing games, and several other options available on their site.

To make my "bucks" add up quicker, I came across a SwagCodes site that shares active codes.

For those of you who do SwagBucks, save this site to your favorites if you haven't already.  For those of you who have begun yet, I encourage you to sign up, and set a challenge for yourself.  It may be worth it to earn "bucks" to cash in for gift cards at Christmas time.

SwagBucks
SwagCodes

No comments:

Post a Comment